Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Beginning

Rough Copy**

There is this one copy(note-book) in our lives in which we don't fear to write, draw, tear of pages to make paper planes... paper balls which we throw on you know who... tear off pages to play various games not forgetting the legendary game of Indian child-hood called - RMCS (Raja, Mantri, Chor, Sipahi)**
Whatever we learn.. we write it on our rough copy first!

And it doesn't end here.

Your first signature. Initials of your first crush along with your own in a heart shaped bubble, which you stare endlessly with her thoughts in your mind :-) That's the place your imagination flows... Your first sketch.. weird, surreal, super-natural pictures coming from your unconscious mind or world of your own and going straight in there... For some, their first poem or a song... That's the place where you are in-charge. And you are not feared to be judged by some one (or get caught!). That's the place where your thoughts get freedom.

We spend least amount of money on this note-book and make most out of it. We treat it in worse possible way but can't do without it.
And by the time we reach college, virtually it's the only note-book left with us... which gets reduced to few pages and then gets lost soon after.

I wish I can have all those rough copies of my life back so that I can look into them and know, who I was. And know about the stuff which I no longer know about myself...
Who was my fav toon character which I liked drawing the most. How many crush bubbles I had on it(And how many of those got crushed :,(). Who was the school teacher or college lecturer, I hated the most and made him as pitiable as possible in my sketches. How many tic-tac-toe games I won. And lot more.

This blog is tribute to that me who used to love to express him self in those rough copies!

**RMCS (Raja, Mantri, Chor, Sipahi): For firang(Non Indians) readers, It's an advance game which takes Chess to the next level and allow actual persons to impersonalte the characters of the game, device strategy, play politics and win wars). Historians think that it was the first form of strategic war games and inspired games like Chess etc..

1 comment:

mannu said...

Its was the begining, bt when i checked its a milstone, well it was really a great that are delivered over there a real story every childhood......

really nice thoughts